Monday, October 25, 2010

More Crochet Ideas

I recently looked through the book The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet by Margaret Hubert.
Although it is basically a crochet stitch encyclopedia, it had a few cool patterns to make out of some of the stitches. I also loved a couple of patterns that were new to me, like interlocking crochet. It looks complicated but is merely two mesh patterns worked over each other to make some very interesting effects.

While looking on the internet for more information about this technique, I discovered that this technique and quite a bit of the book can also be found at Google Books. The link for this book is v-e-r-y long, so I will say this: Put "intermeshing crochet" into a Google search and look for the one that has the books.google.com website under the entry.

Happy crafting,

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment